Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The effects!

Well today I felt the effects of limiting the caffeine intake.  What a whopping headache!   There was lots of pressure felt in my sinuses.   Last night also began a bit of monitoring.  I needed to go to sleep before Bill so he could see if I was snoring or if I was having restless sleep.  Tonight marks the second night.  Tomorrow night I will begin the Nasonex and see if that changes any of my sleep patterns.  One of the problems with my sleep is that I usually don't get more than 7 hours and I will wake up without an alarm yet still feel tired.  I only had about 18 oz. of caffeine today.  Believe me I wanted more!!!  It is always the way, when you can't have it you want it!  

4 comments:

  1. I now the days I skip my morning coffee I have a headache by the afternoon! Ugh, for you! I am so sorry! But I am glad you are getting to the bottom of your health concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I woke up at 5am the other, going to bed at midnight! So I was tired too!
    But man, I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, meant to say the other day, LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had some tea, I don't know if it had caffeine or not but i'm tired!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures