Friday, June 11, 2010

Creation

Feedback: Is Christian Orthodoxy a Cult? - Answers in Genesis

I urge to find time to read the above. It is so helpful in understanding so much more about Creation vs. Evolution. As I consider new curriculum for next year, I am seriously considering and praying about using AIG's curriculum. A friend ordered it and lent it to me to preview. I really do like it. Besides Miss Abi asked if we could use Dr. Ham's curriculum. (He didn't write it, but definitely supports it.) May I say it is well done. I especially like the way they break it down per age group, very easy to use with children of different ages.

Enjoy the read. Get a cup of coffee/tea and sit back and get some insights to defending our beliefs.

2 comments:

  1. This topic really wells me up with scientific thinking and why in the world would anything evolutionist say be "scientifically" correct?!?!? I think evolution needs a whole other classification it can not be called science. There are lots of other scientific things that you don't need an opinion to where the earth formed over billions of years or just a few thousand and I think that should be the reputation of science. I'm sort-of mad and glad about learning evolution because the more I know about the opposing legend the more I can use against them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get that coffee and come back to this when this weekend is over! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures