Tuesday, May 5, 2009

14 is the number so far!

6 weeks ago my hubby began a weight-loss challenge with some gents from work! Well he lost a little over 14 lbs! Woo hoo!!! I would like to be able to say the same thing but I cannot. Sadly my 6 weeks was rough. Not really losing but not really gaining either. I am hoping that through the change in the diet due to the sinuses I will be able to lose some. I reckon I should be happy that I have not gained. I am very happy for my hubby. I know he wants to lose a little more but the money motivator is now gone. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the challenge was whomever lost the most would get $1000. Quite a nice motivator. Unfortunately he did not win - in money that is but I would like to think he won in spirit. Let's hope he can still be motivated and that he can motivate me some. The rain here hasn't been helpful as it has eliminated our walks that we have in the evenings.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, go Mr.Shea!! Congrats! Good luck to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great talking to you today! When you visit, we can take a walk together!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures