Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bonding

Ahhh!   Friday was a very impromptu get together with Barb and two of her children.  I had to email her in regards to something and then we started discussing when we could get together next week.  The next thing I know she texts me and asks about that day.   And the wheels set in motion.   It was a great time of relaxation and enjoyment on my part.  I really enjoyed having a friend over for some time.  They came and stayed for 3 hours!!!   It was great.

She also helped me because Stephen had a friend stay over for two days and he lives close to her so she was able to take him back home for me!   I know Stephen was in his glory to have a friend to pal around with and go different places.  They went to the movies, park, store, even the train tracks.

It was a good way to end a very crazy week.   Now back to work.

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures