Thursday, July 15, 2010

Neverending

Okay it has been a few days since I last posted.  I have been trying with all my might to get this place in order.  I am feeling overwhelmed.  Every time I think I have accomplished much, I find more "stuff" and am at a loss as to where to put it.   AHHHHHH!    I do love this house but I have way too much for its four walls.   As of now there will be many things left inside tubs and stored in the garage until I can figure out where to put them.

I fear this will be a never ending task.  I am trying to finish this before school begins.  Oh yeah, speaking of school still need to get that all straightened out and soon.  I looked on the school website and Ste will need to take a math and reading placement test at the end of this month or sometime in August.  And for Abs and Josh I still have not completely decided what to do.  Do I do it all myself or do I just do the virtual school?  Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Next on the list is the change of address status.  Got that done at the post office, but still need to do license and cars.  Oh and still need to find doctors more locally.  

See why I called this neverending...  I feel like I have not had a summer.  I am going to need to just take a break and schedule some fun time.  HA!

1 comment:

  1. You are right, you do need a break! It will never end, there will always be something else. Stop, and schedule a day of fun for every two days of work. Before you know it will be school!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures