Saturday, July 17, 2010

Working for the Weekend

With all that I have been doing these past 3 weeks (yes, it is 3 weeks I have been in my new home), I really wanted to take a much needed respite today.  But the house had other plans.   We needed to open up a new check account, get some items to repair the washer leak, and unpack more boxes.   Ohhhh! this body is weary and tired.  I have little to no energy as I write this.  Lord, help me!

The garage is really looking better.  Unfortunately not too many other rooms are but here are the latest looks.

The garage.

The kitchen

more kitchen

family room (new picture soon, we just bought a new tv console)

foyer from living room into dining room

living room

New Umbrella.  I just had to put this one in.  The backyard is
looking good!!!  We still need to get the swingset put up.

1 comment:

  1. The house is looking good! The only thing missing on the last picture was your glass of wine on that table!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures