Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's Back

My beloved computer is back home again!!! They say it is fixed! I am a bit skeptical as this is our 3rd time trying to fix the problem. I tend to believe them this time as they finally heard the noise and know exactly what was causing it. Funny you would think they would have been able to diagnose it when I mentioned what the noise was! Go figure. Anyway, it is back home and I do hope that will make this week go much easier as being down one computer changed our week drastically. (impacts greatly when kids are using an online curriculum)!

The other wonderful computer thing is that I finally ordered the battery for our family laptop. You see this too was making our day rather hectic. As any type of movement that would dislodge the power cord would shut down the compute. Then it would take about 5 minutes to get it back up and running again because the date of the computer would be 1969 and it would not function properly. Ughh technology - a necessary evil. (Perhaps that should have been the title of this blog)!!!

Hoping this makes for a much better week.

1 comment:

  1. I SO know how the computer failing can mess up the day! I hope 3rd time is a charm!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures