Thursday, July 30, 2009

They are Here! (finally)

The entire time we have been here in Ohio our really close friends and neighbors have been out of town. Yes, they had the wonderful opportunity to travel together for a month. You read that correctly. ONE MONTH! They arrived at 7:30 pm. Meghan came over as fast as she could get out of the van. She was already to see her friends. But to her surprise I was the only one home. She was sooooo excited she was shaking. Just beside herself all day with anticipation of seeing Abby and Joshie!!

Together we walked down to the NBC talking about their vacation. She had a great time and really did not feel like they were gone that long as they were in so many different places.

The kids came running over to her as she arrived at the house. Abby made the decision to leave the club early to have some alone time with Meghan. They were too cute and sweet together.

I waited about an hour and felt it was time for me to go and hug my friend. I didn't want to just run right over as I know how crazy life is upon arriving home from a vacation. But just as I was about to leave she walked in through the door!!! YAY!! I got to see, hug, and drink with my good buddy Suzanne. She is a great wonderful person that I will miss dearly.

We sat around for several hours just catching up and laughing. Our usual MO. And Heather was even able to stop by for some bonding time as well. It really felt like old times. Of which I do not want them to stop. There is all kinds of sleeping over going on in this neighborhood tonight. Suffice it to say I am the lucky one. I have zero children in my home. I was half waiting for a call from Suzanne telling me Josh needed to come back home. But nothing as of this writing. I do hope by now they are in slumberland! The most exciting part is that it is Joshua's 1st sleepover that is not at a relatives house. Go Josh!!

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures