Tuesday, July 28, 2009

House Hunters!

Yup! We are currently in the house hunting category of our lives. Let me just say that this side of it is far better than the selling side. Now don't get me wrong I do believe I was able to detach myself from the house and realize that not everyone would like it or want it but 13 months and nothing gets a little old. But the selling aspect really can and does take a toll on a person and I am super duper happy to be out of it. (Well almost.)

I have often been heard saying that my life has been in limbo this past year and that I am learning to love limbo. But this chickie is soooooo looking forward to climbing out of limbo and heading into the next phase of our lives.

Bill and I have been emailing different homes to one another that we find on the internet. I showed some to Stephen and he put in his opinions. (He loves looking at houses. He really enjoyed it when we were moving here 6 years ago.) I am counting down the days until I return to NJ and we can begin our quest for a realtor and then finally a home!!!!!!!!

I go into peoples home and I look over all that I like and don't like so that when I am out looking for ours I will be very efficient in the process. I don't want to be too rushed but I also don't want to take too long to find our home. I have started praying for guidance and clarity so that it does come easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures