Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Injured

Okay, we have been walking regularly for a month now.  On our Thursday evening walk Bill's knee was irritating him.  (Information I was not made aware of until Friday afternoon!)  When he was getting off the train on Friday morning he said he felt his knee pop and had pain all the way down to his ankle.  As you ready in my post Friday was a run around day for me, so when I finally had a chance to speak with Bill it was 2:00 pm.  It is at this time that I found out the said information.   I suggested he go to the ER as he was still in much pain and discomfort and said he felt fluid in his knee.  He said, "Yeah, you're right!"  So some time later, about 2 hours, I receive the text that said he was at the infirmary at work and the doctor said he sprained his ankle.   He called me and I did not understand why the ankle if he had pain in his knee.  Doctor seems to think his knee gave out on him and that caused him to sprain the ankle!?  Today he is feeling better but every now and then the knee is painful.  Ankle?  No more trouble!  So who knows what is really happening!  I suggested he make an appointment this week.   Hopefully it will all go away!

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures