Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Day

Saturday began like this......


I just couldn't resist taking the photos. It was just gorgeous! The pictures really do not reflect the lovely shade of purple that Joshua and a saw out our front window. Up early for showing to get cleaning and get out of house. Stephen had a sleep over so his room stayed nice and neat as well as basement. Just had to get younger ones moving. Not too bad when Mom says Tim Horton's for breakfast!!! Besides the house has been staying in good condition thanks to the photos being taken on Thursday and Friday was a field trip. Happy day for me when there is little to do. I also went around the house last night and did some cleaning while children were asleep. While we were at Tim Horton's eating our bagels and drinking some hot chocolate and chai tea, I noticed how much I really missed Stephen. Just then Abigail chimed in and agreed with me. May I say what a delight that was to my ears because they can be oil and water, baby! Joshua always misses the family being together. Last year for his golf lessons he was happiest when the whole family made it! Such a sweet sweet boy!
The afternoon was spent hanging with the Balls and going to Yutzy's market. Abigail stayed behind to play with Megan which Olivia did not take kind to. Sorry Miss Olivia. Since that happened all the kids decided to stay home with Rich.  Which is a treat for Stephen as he likes to play board games and Rich has quite a collection of fun and interesting games.  They were able to play one called "Poison."   So DeeDee and I were able to go out there by ourselves. Interesting little shop. Bought some very inexpensive cold cuts. Now we wait and see if family likes them.





1 comment:

2023 in Pictures