Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday crazy Sunday

So... once again our day began early as we had yet another showing. While I am excited about the showings, these 10 am ones are for the birds. I do wake up early but being awake and functioning are entirely two different entities. Well off to Tim Hortons again. A mixture of bagels, donuts, breakfast sandwich, tea, and hot chocolate. Tim Hortons is running a promo on select size cups to be able to win some items. Today was that day for us!!! (Finally, I might add!) I have visited this store probably eight times in the last two weeks and I finally won! Ready... I won a coffee! Here's the punch-line - "I don't drink coffee!" So Stephen took said cup and asked if we could have a hot chocolate instead. Of course they said, "Yes."


So afterwards Stephen decided he needed a little bit of a haircut. We headed over to "Great Clips" a little bit after 10 am and right into a chair he went. Maybe 15 minutes later he was done. Yea! New Stephen. I really like short hair.

He only wanted a trim and that is all he got but he has a lot of hair so believe me there is a difference.  I know the photo may not truly reflect it.  But I the wildness in back is gone.


Most of the rest of the day was wash, wash, and more wash.  Since we did only have one showing it does make it easier to capitalize on those days and do what is difficult to accomplish when selling a home. 

With the weather being just glorious the kids played outside all day, I mean all day!   They even ate their lunch outside!    So when they wanted to ride their bicycles I sat outside and read a book.  Next thing I knew I had dozed off!  Let me set up my surroundings to explain the comfort I was truly feeling.  You we have a sectional and it was advised for us to break it down and keep it smaller in family room.  We did but we did not have a place for one of the pieces.  Enter the garage.  So today I was sitting in the garage with the bay open enjoying a very comfortable seat, temperature, sun, etc....  See why I dozed off!   

2 comments:

2023 in Pictures