Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Glowing

In March we were faced with finding a new instructor for Abigail and horse back riding.  I must admit, I took it for granted and thought it was going to be easy.  You see we live close to a lot of different farms that provide lessons.  We are still in the process of figuring out where we will end up finally.  She has been riding at a location that people have praised but we just were not feeling it.  I would look at her face and see her sadness but we forged forward.  Truly hoping it would get better.  Well, this week it did.  Below is a picture of that day.


She is glowing again!!!!  It warms a momma's heart when one of her own is joyous!  I truly shed tears to see her soooooo happy doing what she loves.  I mean this girl loves horses and the barn so much that I can usually see her shoulders relax when we arrive at the farm.  So, we will still try some other places throughout the summer.  But this face, this smile, this girl who has my heart, was happy and so was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures