Friday, June 17, 2016

Wandering

As opportunity would have it, I am going to be spending several days in Cali with my hubby sans our kiddos.  This is biitersweet for me as I thoroughly enjoy being with my enitre family.  I am dreading the day when one moves out or heads off to college.  I am tremedously grateful that my eldest decided to stay home and attend the local community college.  HIs future plans will be to attend the local 4 year college which will have him staying home then too.  Ahh.  He is in a very serious relationship with a young woman I adore.  She is truly the daughter of my heart.  They are talking marriage already so I know the time is coming too quickly.  All I know is that that day will be hard.  

For now as I am without my children, I will do my best to enjoy the time spent with my hubby.  


Some Photos so far:





No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures