Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Bounty

While this post may feel like it veers from my normal posts about my family and our activities, it kinda doesn't.

The Lord has been stirring my heart over this past year as to all we have and all He has done for us.

So as I was reading a devotion during the beginning of the year, that challenged the readers to come up with a word that describes the year you would like to have.  (Now I know that that doesn't make it so but I liked the idea).  The word that spoke to me was release.  Release all the ugly, nonsensical, meaningless, distractible stuff that would prevent Him to work fully in my life.  (The Bounty).

As you read this I pray that you are able to let go, release, all the hurt, pain, anger, disappointment, fear, uncertainty, worry, and whatever else is binding you; to see the bounty.

Whether you are in the midst of trials, struggles, or pain, I KNOW there is bounty. Cling to that, hold on to that, sit at His feet with that knowledge.  

So no matter what, I will bask in the bounty.

Here are some photos that represent the bounty in my life:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures