Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ouch

Stephen had a great day of school.  He did not get to all his classes as they had an assembly with the principal.   He also could not get his locker open.  He even had the vp help him and she too was unable.  He said he didn't mind having his bookbag with books with him all day. 

He actually told me he prefers school to homeschooling.  (Ouch)  I keep thinking that will change once all the work is due but I must take it in stride and be thankful that he is happy and content with this decision to leave the nest. 


After feeling sorry for myself, I started thinking when I could get them all out!   Believe me I really do enjoy being with my kids and especially love watching them learn and being the one to guide that.  However, there are those moments that I think about how it would be without any.  I didn't really get to experience that all that much. 

So here's to another year of homeschooling and enjoying my young ones as much as I can as it happens all too fast and all too soon that they leave the nest.   Thank you, Lord for blessing me!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we got to chat tonight. We need to just have a weekly check-in. I am very gald Stephen had a good day. But I get your "ouch," it is bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures