Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monday

Our first Monday of the school year and we had art.  It was great to see some families that we have not seen since last school year and nice to meet some new ones. 

Abs and Josh both wanted to take art again.  Admittedly I was reluctant because I remembered all the chaos leaving the house creates.  But I made sure that they could both be in the same class.  This way we are a one shot deal.  They bring reading in the car and I don't need to worry about different subjects.  Besides it gives me some "me time". 

I had the opportunity to look over the schedule and realized that there were things from last week that did not get done!!!  I was surprised and shocked.  Still trying to figure this one out. 

This was the last day of me having to drive Stephen too.  So hopefully and prayerfully that will help with making sure they stay on course and do ALL the work.

1 comment:

  1. We need that "me time." I know things are rough right now. I will keep you in prayer that this new curriculum begins to take shape for you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures