Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost

I am so excited to report that the school room is almost ready. I spent several hours the last two days putting it together. Here is a before picture:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
And some after shots.


The white board still needs to be hung in the wall.


I needed to hang up some art work from last year. They did a great job so I wanted to display some.
Being in a home will certainly make schooling much better. The designated spot really makes a huge difference.
13 days and counting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job; before the school year starts, too. Wanna come over and organize mine - can you say disaster - Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I know you are so happy to have a space for school. It is 'supergreat!' I have been saying it all night. You know I love you!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures