Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Such a Sensitive Soul

Oh my Josh!  He is so sensitive.  Today he discovered that I threw away one of his games.  I wasn't trying to hide that I did it; I did it weeks ago.   I noticed some pieces were missing plus it was a game that was for 3-6 year olds.  I figured he was well passed it being 8 and all.  Plus he hasn't been around the game for over two years!!!!  Oh well, that will teach me.

He was extremely upset went running and screaming upstairs to calm himself down.  Several hours later he came back and apologized for his actions.   Prior to that he went looking on ebay to make sure he was still able to get the game.  Yup, there is one there going off in 4 days, we will be monitoring that one!

I learned my lesson in this.  I will now ask him if all is okay.  The trouble is that he doesn't like parting with anything so I may have to come up with alternatives in order for him to let go or I will have a house full of junk, I mean stuff, that he wants to keep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures