Sunday, May 23, 2010

So Proud

I cannot say enough how very proud I am of my eldest.  Stephen is just such a wonderful young man and I am just so pleased with the decisions he has been making.   

There has been a lot of preparation for Belize and he has made each and every one of them.  No other person can claim that.   While there were times of frustration in his voice about always showing up he still rose to the occasion and did it.   This weekend was a lot for him.  He was out Saturday morning, at a meeting on Sunday morning, and then off to Kevin's house for the puppet show.  

My only advice to him during this time of frustration was that he was doing it all for the Lord.  So he can know that he is prepared for whatever the Lord has in store for him while he is in Belize.  I know beyond the shadow of a doubt he will come back changed.  He will have a deeper relationship with his Savior!

I am truly blessed to be his Mom!!  I love you Ste!

1 comment:

  1. He is turning into such a wonderful young man, I know you are proud. Great job! The Lord did bless you and Bill!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures