Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All Done

Baseball is finished!!!!   I can't be happier!   While it was a great time for Stephen, and he really enjoyed being with the guys, none of us will miss the long ride!!!  

I was marginally disappointed yesterday.  I drove down a little later as Abigail needed to finish something with art and we needed to gather our snacks.   Was only there for 40 minutes before the game ended, due to scheduling conflict.  And my wonderful boy was taken out of the game prior to my arrival, so I was unable to obtain any pictures of him.  I was so very bummed.  He too, I might add.  We were hoping for some good hits and plays.   wahhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I know it was a lot of time with the driving, I bet it was sad to see it end. Maybe some other parents got some pics, ask around. And when you get them, post them up so I can see too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. casey has a baseball tourney coming up this weekend and though its a veryyyy long commitment for everyone, (im sure my mom is rolling her eyes at this because she knows i love his games tho) its really busy, (re: my friday night is going to be spent at his games helping with concessions, cheering on casey and partially watching kyle and thomas)but its fun! and tell stephen i said congrats!
    btw, when are we and/or you visiting?? :)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures