Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update

This is the latest update on Abigail's mouth. She lost a tooth that was attached to the braces on Tuesday morning. Up until lunch time it was still attached to the wire but upon eating a banana out it came. We were just 7 days ahead of our original appointment. We went to see Dr. Nic this morning and he asked her if she received any money. We don't do that. I took her out to Starbucks for a frappuccino! (I think that is a far better deal.) She is managing well. There is a minor discomfort today as he did tighten them up. She is also progressing well as her tooth that needs to move forward, is doing what it is suppose to be doing.
Her only problem is the brushing and flossing part. I say only like it is no big deal. Believe I know it is THE biggest deal and I try to stress to her. She is so fortunate to be homeschooled as that enables her to get to the bathroom and brush after anything she eats. But she is pig-headed! (Must be a trait from her Daddy.) I need to show her the photos of the rotten teeth if one doesn't take
proper care!!! Maybe I can scare her into healthy habits! Anyway, here is my sunshine!




1 comment:

  1. It is hard to remember to floss! Tana got lazy the second half of braces, she got inflamed gums. Learned her lesson quick!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures