Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sleep Over

Friday night Joshua had is first ever sleep over that was not family.   Granted Abigail was there too but he did it!!!!  We are very excited about this.  He said he had soooooo much fun and that is what helped him.  He and Abigail were gone for about 23 hours.  Stephen had his youth group missions meeting so Bill and I had the evening to ourselves.  Which one would think would be good but we were able to just sit and talk because before we knew it it was about time to get Stephen.

Watched some olympics later on.  I love the olympics.   It really reminds me of my youth.  We would get so pumped to sit in front of the TV and watch.   I remember in the summer time we would create olympic type games in the pool.  Relay races and individual races.  What a great time!!!   Even had the opportunity to attend the 96 games in Atlanta!!!

Have been an olympic junkie these last couple of days.  Love getting excited for the Americans!!!  Go Team USA!!!

1 comment:

  1. I should really turn them on!! I know, that is terrible, I can't believe I even wrote that!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures