Friday, February 12, 2010

Ortho

Let the teeth fixing begin.  She is a trooper.  She had these rubber bands placed into her teeth over a week ago.  We had scheduled the next appointment on Wednesday but due to the snow we needed to change the time.  So here we are on Friday getting impressions done.  In all honesty, I have no ideas what all is happening as I never had braces.  She asks me all sorts of questions and I am unable to answer her.

I realized a few years back how high her tolerance to pain is.  So when she complains it's not good!   So far all is well.  But we have not gotten to the hard part yet.  I have been reading the pamphlets with her as a reminder of whats to come.   Let's pray that all we are doing will be a good thing and she is able to handle and maintain all the is involved.  I worry about her age.  She is young!   But the Lord knows what she can handle so I will rest in that.  It is a reminder that we need often.

1 comment:

  1. Abi should talk with Tana sometime, she could answer all her questions. We are in the car now if Abi wants to text her, Stephen knows her cell. We still have about 3 hours drive time left.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures