Monday, January 4, 2010

Here we go again!

Monday was quite a day. Had to drop off the van and with it being back to school work that proved to be a problem. So we began our year missing art class. The young ones were very sad. Bill helped me dropped off the van and then I had to take him to work so I had a vehicle to use. Especially since he was going out of town and if for some reason the van wasn't done he wanted me to have a car.
I did not get back home until 10 am. The children were listening to book on tape as we have book club this week. Around lunch time they called about the van. Yay! All was okay. I had to go back and get Bill so he could drive me over to get the van.
We decided to go out for lunch at Panera. Steal anytime we can since he was going out of town!
Did not get back home until 1:45 pm.
Two hours later we were leaving to go to basketball practice. Arrived back home at 8:00 pm. What a loooooong first day back!!
Problem is the rest of the week is busy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures