Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Spent 2 hours this morning sitting at NTB while my van was being worked on. I still need to go back on Monday. Apparently they don't have access to a computer on the weekends. Note to self - DO NOT GO ON WEEKENDS!!!
Then it was off to church. I was glad to make church as I thought I would miss it due to the car situation. So, I guess it was okay that they couldn't do it all as I would have missed church. And church was great. Our pastor is teaching from Matthew. Today we were in chapter 26. It is were Mary is sitting at Jesus' feet anointing him with her years worth of perfume. The message from today is where do you sit? and do you stink? The where do you sit makes sense - we should be at Jesus' feet daily learning and listening. The do you stink is in regards to not sitting at Jesus' feet. You see when we sit there we have the aroma of Jesus Christ on us as we go about our dailys. But if we don't we tend to stink with smells of anger, bitterness, jealousy,... you get the idea.

So may this year find you sitting at Jesus' feet. (I know that is where I will be!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! Happy New Year!! I cannot believe we are back to school tomorrow, ARGH!!! I signed up for the 31 day challenge, thanks! I will call soon, we have been having some fun while Tony has been home. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures