Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is your treasure?

Today was book club day and as mentioned in a previous post we are reading through the Chronicles of Narnia. Today's discussion was on Prince Caspian. In the book they mention a treasure room that they had in Cair Paravel where they kept the gifts they were given in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Anyway, I was leading the younger group and since they like crafts we typically have a craft for them to do that coincides with the book. I picked up some small boxes that they were able to paint, we called them treasure boxes. So it got me thinking "What is my treasure?" What is so important to my life that I would miss it if it were gone? Something to think about, especially since we are in the giving season. Are you able to give someone a "new" treasure? Did you lose your treasure and would like it replaced? Would love to hear your responses!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm...wow did make me think about...will be and still am thinking about it.
    family?
    friends?
    CHOCOLATE?!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures