Friday, November 27, 2009

What a reason to be Thankful!

We spent the holiday with my side of the family. It was crazy and hectic - which sums up most things related to our clan! It was a good time seeing and being with everyone. We did get a new addition to the family. I am a new Aunt. Jason's girlfriend, Tiffany, had a baby girl on Wednesday morning and they came with the baby just before we sat down to dinner. She is soooo cute and soooooo tiny. I was almost afraid to hold her as I am used to toddlers. Her name is Eva Marie and she is adorable. She was passed around like a baby doll. Everyone did get a chance to hold her.

Just after dinner my Dad's brother and his family stopped by. This was a nice surprise as I have not seen his son yet - now 5 months old. Travis, he too was very cute and had quite the attention lavished on him. At that age they don't take too kind to people they are not familiar with so we said our hellos from a distance. He was also quite tired having been out all day!

It was a great time! The day went way too quick and I couldn't believe how tired I was. I think I was in bed before 11 pm and I didn't even cook the dinner!

(Pictures to come)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Wow, that is something to be thankful for!!! And I love the new picture and the Christmas background, very festive! We are taking most of the month off from school so we had BETTER get a chance to chat and catch-up!!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovvvvvvvvve the pic at the top, background and all, very cute!
    aw, i just adore those baby-filled holidays.
    and sorry i have not been commenting, have been reading your Shea Clan blog though! :)
    hope too see you soon!
    and stephen told me some about you and Mr. Shea going to Israseal! (sorry about the spelling) but sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures