Sunday, November 15, 2009

The week all summed up

As you saw from the previous post, Stephen turned 13 and since his present was not available until Tuesday we celebrated again. He got to have most of the day off playing his game. I can hear it now, "What was she thinking?" Therefore, we went out to eat for dinner. He also had the opportunity to take off from basketball practice. Abigail and Josh told the waitress it was Stephen's birthday so they did come over to sing. HAHAHAHA! I forgot that we also had some friends over to play for a few hours in the afternoon!!

The remainder of the school week was chores and house work. I have been spending more time on fb again as Stephen now has an account and I want to monitor more. Plus he asked me to play a game on there and I am trying. Probably spending waaaaay toooo much time.

Saturday brought us over to my parents for some visiting as my cousin Tracy and her family made their way to PA for a visit. It was great to see them as it has been quite some time since we saw the whole family. I recently got to spend time with Tracy when we saw Wicked. Her two boys are aged every other from Abigail and Joshua. The young ones got to play. I do believe eldest was a little bored. We are now hitting those years where he wants to stay home as there is usually nothing for him to do. As usual the time went too fast. (I am certain Stephen would not agree.)

It was precursor to Thanksgiving as there will be 15 in my parents home. This is one holiday that I believe should be spent with a larger crowd. Lots more fun! I told Bill that next year I would like us to host Thanksgiving! I plan on inviting a large group - hopefully all will make it!

That pretty much sums up our rather uneventful life!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Bill that is your deadline for a new house......to host Thanksgiving! :)

    Glad Stephen had a good week! And I know what you mean about the older ones getting bored so fast and never wanting to go anywhere that has to so with anything that does not involve them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, nice bday and i am loving/laughing at the HAHAHAHAHA :)
    oooh, fun! i always like lots of people at our house for thanksgiving! ;)
    have fun and good luck!
    ps
    this is tana...hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures