Monday, November 9, 2009

I have a what?

I have a 13 year old. I am still shocked to be able to say that. I recall an image of him in my head sitting down in the kitchen eating honeynut cheerios out of the box. He was all of 2 years old. Where did that time go?!?

Stephen turns 13 today and with that lots of nostalgia for me! I don't really think myself sentimental but there a few key things that tug at the strings!!!

So here is my shout out:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Stephen!!! You are an amazing, wonderful, fun-loving young man and I look forward to this year of your growth and maturity. I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stephen!!!! I must add that you are growing into one handsome teenager! Hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw very, very nice!! ya, i sent him a happy bday e-mail, he's gonna be a awesome person!! :)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures