Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Fever

I got the holiday fever bug! I absolutely love this time of year. From just before Thanksgiving through the New Year!! It is a great and wonderful time. I like to reflect on what and where the year has brought us. How God has challenged and changed us! And of course how very blessed our life really is!

As I walk through the stores there is a buzz that is thrilling. I get all tingly and feel warm inside. I am able to shed off all the little annoyances of other people. It is a great and glorious time of year!

I hope and pray you enjoy this holiday season and especially remember what a blessing your life really truly is.

1 comment:

  1. So with you!!! I have not been able to sleep and I think I am just excited to begin this holiday season! Happy almost tukey day and what the heck....Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures