Saturday, November 21, 2009

TGIF

We always like Fridays in this house. But this Friday was one of the more busier ones we have had recently. Of course we started with school work. Then after lunch Joshua wanted to go over to the indoor basketball 1/2 court. We did that for about 40 minutes. I came home and then in an hour had to get Stephen to bball practice. Thankfully that was close. We did not have to drive the hour each way as one of the Moms found a place that would allow us to practice for 2 hours. There were about 9 boys that showed up. Unfortunately not all are on the team but it still made for a nice time. Stephen and I were excited when we returned home by 6:30. Then about 45 minutes later it was off to home fellowship. We did not get back home until 10:30. I am tired.

2 comments:

  1. Fridays always seem tired no matter what we do! I hope you had a more relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW-love the new background...so festive! My blog does not do that, and I so miss it!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures