Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Results are In!

Had the doctor visit to finally figure out all that was going on with my body. Basically I need to cut back, cut out, even out my carb consummation. I am in the pre-diabetes stage! :( I was not too surprised at this. I was a little shocked that my numbers actually increased between the two tests. As is usual with things you are not allowed to have - I sooooo crave them now! I know it is the initial results and it being fresh on the brain but boy oh boy do I want a nice piece of homemade bread!!

On our outing today while looking at houses, Bill and I decided to go to lunch. We ended up at Panera Bread (funny) and I ate their salad. It was a delicious salad and at that time I did not miss the bread one bit. But now these few hours later I would love to have some! HAHAHAHA!

I like this doctor because he is all about moderation. He doesn't expect you to go without just to tone down. Now I know I can do that!! He is also a believer of the natural/organic side of eating and that suits me just fine! I really appreciate his approach to healthcare and plan on staying with him for sometime!

1 comment:

  1. Who needs flour anyway??? As long as you can still have chocolate? :) Totally kidding on that one!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures