Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nature club....Not!

For the last week, Abigail has been excited about the nature club that her and Josh have been signed up for. Well, today was the 2nd one and I missed it!! Yup! Thought I knew where I was going and got totally lost. Used the GPS on the phone and it took me to the back of the mountain and the back entrance for the horse-trailers. I had to drive all around the mountain to get to the correct entrance. That took me 25 minutes! (Gotta love Jersey!). When we arrived nobody was there! Abs wanted to stay but there is nothing to do there! That was a very big waste of time.

I apologized and told the kids that we have to trust God that he allowed it to happen for a reason. I think it was due to the fact that Joshua is not feeling 100%. He has a very stuffy nose and was complaining about ear pressure this morning. With it being so cold outside I think the Lord knew best what to do for this family. Abigail agreed when she heard Josh and his cough on the way home.

This morning I did take Josh to the doctor, as mentioned above, about his ear. Thankfully there was only redness. The doctor did give me a prescription, just in case. I do pray that we don't have to use it and that he is able to get this over with very soon! I have been absolutely nuts about disinfecting and making sure we are all washing our hands faithfully. The kids think I am insane but I told them sick kids cannot go visiting next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures