Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crowned

Finally my tooth is crowned! Yes, tooth number 13 is officially done! Now we will be attacking teeth numbers 18 and 19. Yuck!! It really does stink to have bad teeth. I don't wish this on anyone. I do hope I can instill good dental hygiene into my kids. I go back in about 3 weeks to begin the next series of work that needs to be done. I am going to become very familiar with the folks in the office. It is sooooo good that they are a nice bunch. Between myself and my kids, I should move close to their office as I will be there several times a month.

Since it was just put on today, I am on my standard liquid diet as they suggested no hard food. So in order to not have any complications, I am eating a very liquid diet today!!! It just means I pee a lot!


1 comment:

  1. lol nice!! but peeing a lot? better not take any long trips!
    unless you come to us, pee as much as you want then, long as you visit soon! :)
    miss ya guys! ;)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures