Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Drilling away!

This morning began my root canal work on tooth number 13 to be exact. This will be about a 3-4 week process. Today is stage one. Which thankfully went smoothly. The dentist actually told me it was "a routine root canal." Those were wonderful words to my ears. Remember how I said this makes number 4, well in the past I usually had some sort of "problem" arise during the procedure. So today was a blessing! As I write this I am still numbed up to the nose! So there is not much pain. However, I perceive some discomfort in my near future. More along the lines of a lot of throbbing inside my mouth. They suggested I stay away from hard food and avoid chewing on that side as much as possible. I am thinking liquid diet over the next few days!! I don't want anything going wrong.

3 comments:

  1. I thought the "Drilling Away" was going to be all about school! But no, it is your teeth! I am glad it went fairly well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds ok (just ok!!) but, one of my friends (i think she was about 13-15 years) said she went on one of those (liquid diet)...she said it was hard, and she was crying! eek! but still, pretty good idea! miss ya guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds more like an ice cream diet is more in order if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures