Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend over?

I cannot believe it is already Monday morning. I am so shocked as to how quick this weekend went. A little recap here. Friday as you know was Joshua's birthday.
Saturday morning brought us meeting with a realtor and on a whim we decided to check out two houses. They were okay. The 1st had a fabulous yard and the inside was kept us nice but waaaay to pricey. The 2nd home also nice but a little farther away than I wanted to be. Did not feel as though either of those homes were to be ours. I know we have only just begun and that is part of why I am thinking ours is still out there. Then back to pick up Abigail for a birthday party invite. Before I knew it I was back out the door to pick her up. The kids enjoyed playing Wii resorts! It is very fun.
Sunday was church and then Stephen had his friend Noah over. Once again before I knew it it was 5:30 and time to bring Noah back home. Stephen and I picked up some pizza for dinner. We then had some cupcakes for dessert and finished the weekend watching Race to Witch Mountain. Very fun but very filled weekend. I suspect that most of our weekends will feel they go quickly when we look for houses. But that is okay as I would love to find our home so we can move into our 2nd phase of life here in NJ.

1 comment:

  1. House hunting will make for a busy Fall for you guys! But a "fun busy" I hope!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures