Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hot summer days!

As much rain as we have had this summer lately it has been very hot. That is part of the reason we went to the beach so much. I love being by water when it is the summer time. So on Wednesday after all the commotion died down we just hung around the pool at my parents. It was brutally hot. Bill and I had the opportunity to go out to lunch together at On the Border. Afterwards I went over to pick up the kids. I stayed for dinner so that I could see my Dad and make sure he was okay. He is! (He went to the doctor and he is okay but the doctor wants him to get more testing since it has been several years since any type of work was done.)

Here are some photos of the kids by the pool.




2 comments:

  1. It is cool as Joshua never liked to go under the water fully. Let me just say how the beach changed that this year. You have absolutely noooo control as to when you get wiped out!
    I was shocked and amazed to see him jumping in like that! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures