Friday, August 21, 2009

Lunch with the Hubby!

This week has been spoiling us. We were able to go out to lunch again today. Bill's boss is away this week and that has been freeing up Bill at lunch time. We went into Princeton to check out a new work chair for Bill. So while there we went into this little cafe place. The food was yummy! I will definitely revisit this place. The other plus they had going for them is that most of the stores have stopped taking credit cards but not this one. I am a cashless individual and that can pose some problems when you go out and about in Princeton.

I love it when we can spend some alone time together. We are really taking advantage of him working so close to where we live. I only hope it can last when we find a home.

I enjoyed my food immensely. Cleared the plate!
Grilled veggie sandwich with buffalo mozzarella and
pasta salad on the side.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to be having lunch with Bill! Yes, being closer sure does have its frills!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures