Sunday, August 30, 2009

Am I being Obedient?

The message today at church was on Matthew chapter 21 where Jesus rides into Jerusalem on a donkey. The pastor pointed out how obedient the disciples were upon securing the donkey for him. So the question of whom do you obey? arose! I very good question that has me especially thinking about it considering our choice of a home. My prayer has been to find a home that fits the needs that I think we need, not at all seeking what the Lord has for us!! I know now I need to change my thought process to be in sync with what the Lord wants for us!

We did drive around some neighborhoods today just to show the kids what is available and what is the reasoning why we have not found one. (Other than the above paragraph)! They would see a house they liked and then we would mention that it needed to be for sale! When we saw one for sale they had some comments as to the location of the home. It was nice for them to see how much is involved with what it takes to find the right fit.

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to forget to listen to Him first. We are all so guilty. I wish he could just come to dinner once a month and lay it all out for us, so much easier!!!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures