Sunday, July 26, 2009

I ache I ache its off to load I go!

YES!!! My entire body aches. In places I was not even sure could! I know I used the term auto pilot in a previous post and let me just say that has been the definition of my life. I ache when I try to do anything. Just think of something and I am sure I ache!

At this current writing I am without any other assistance. My children and me are all that is left. There is still stuff that needs to get done. And it will get done. I am a mean supervisor. Thankfully most of the hard work is all behind us. No wait, it is ahead of us too! Just a few months in between. Praise the Lord!!

It is a nice thing to be moving forward but I am extremely happy that there is a break! I told Bill we are getting too old for this type of work. Next time, I am paying!!!! That is a must!
Josh "helping"
More helpers!
POD #4 - furniture!
Van that my Dad rented for the things we want at
the apartment mostly because we don't want it in
storage. Even though they say it is temperature
controlled we are skeptical.
POD #3 - misc. Basically the overflow of what
we weren't too sure where to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures