Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some time with Heather

Thursday morning had me waking up to the birds.  (I wasn't happy!)  But then I was reminded that I get to have breakfast with my friend and sister in Christ, Heather.  We ate at Scramblers and I enjoyed my omelet.  We chatted about all things from family to our faith to our fellowship.  Before we knew it time was up.  (Some two hours later!)  

I returned home to some productive children.  Yea, they were working while I was away.  They did some more school work.  Josh and I did some yard work.    Yes, I had to bribe him with a frappucino.   Hey, it works for me!   

Carla and her boys stopped by for some time together.  She had to run some errands and then came back to chit-chat.  Let me just say there are not enough hours in the day!!!  

Our time here has come to an end.  We are sad but looking forward to seeing Daddy.  We also know we will be back in just a short month.   That time will go very fast.  

1 comment:

  1. We are sad too, but you will be back in the blink of an eye. Sorry (really I am not) that I took up so much of your time! The kids had a blast, as I.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures