Friday, May 29, 2009

Recovering Slowly

Still feeling a little under the weather.  Certainly not 100%.   Have some testing to get done in regards to health.  I will update in about a month.  That is how long it will take to schedule and have results sent to doctor and then consultation.  Welcome to getting older.  My doctor, whom I grow fonder every time I see him, told me when you go to a visit with him you want to strive for boring.  I am currently not boring.  I am far too interesting.  Hence all the testing.  Upon leaving he said a toast to hoping I become more boring with each return visit.  

Now my Joshua is sick.  He got hit hard.  Cannot breathe no matter what I give him.   He is just so clogged up.  He actually has a foggy head!   I pray he feels better throughout night or else a problem may occur tomorrow as it is the NJ Homeschool Convention.  Oh well, gotta trust Lord.  He is sovereign.  

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are taking so long to mend. Glad t hear you got in some fun this week with your birthday and the Met! Hope the rest of your testing and getting better goes speedy-quick!
    Give Josh a big hug from me! Hope he feels better too!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures