Friday, May 1, 2009

I bet you...

My Joshua is the king of trying things as far as food goes. He will even eat it if he doesn't like it. There have been many times that he has cleaned his plate and I have asked him if he liked it, only to hear him reply, "No, not so much!" (Very sweetly.)   All this to say that we had steak. He likes steak.  I happen to put horseradish on mine and so does Bill. Well he was dabbling ever so lightly in the sauce and not really enjoying it. So, I decided to make him a bet. I bet him $50.00 to eat a spoonful! He agreed! I was shocked and thought he would chicken out, but no such luck.


Here he is getting ready!
Eating!
Now for the milk washdown!
Nope, he didn't like it.

Well, afterwards he wanted some ice cream and Bill asked him how much it was worth and he said $20.00.   I guess he really needed some ice cream.  (Now I only owe him $30.00!)

3 comments:

  1. I will eat a bite for $50!!!

    Go Joshua, he is one smart kid. I am guessing he will handle his money well when he is older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, I am cracking up! That's so funny! poor Josh, smart Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has he tried a ghost pepper? I hear it's really hot! look on you tube and type in Ghost Pepper and see if one of the results was this kid eating one. He looked like his mouth was on fire! :) p.s. Try and get it on video if josh wants to try it then sent it to AFV (Americas funnest videos)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures