Thursday, April 30, 2009

Walking (not barefoot) and the Park

Today was the first day in a long time I was able to get a walk in.  I really enjoy walking by myself as I am able to pray and listen to some of my music without any distractions.   I was able to get in a 35 minute walk.  
In the late afternoon we met The Seidle's at a park for some play time.  This park was new to us.  Very very nice.  Lots of cool areas.  We did not even get to see a tenth of the park but we were all very happy to be there.  The rain held off and we were able to enjoy 2 1/2 hours outside today!!!  I was shocked that no one fell into the Lake but relieved of course.  We did have one injury and yes, it was my Abigail.   She slipped on some leaves by the lake and was able to catch herself on the rocks hence the wound on her wrist.  But she was a trooper.  No tears at all.  I think she was shocked that she did NOT go into the water because she was heading there.  
The only trouble with talking to Barb is that she gave me more curriculum choices for next year.  I am looking forward to the Homeschool Convention in order to check these out in person.  I am such a hands-on person!   Just about a month away now!!!

Abigail on a bridge at the park.
Abigail again!
Dead but still cool.
Abs making a fishing pole - it did not work!
The Seidles and The Sheas

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures