Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stephen my Eldest!

Since I posted all about Abigail, I thought I should take some time to post about each child.  Stephen my eldest!!  I absolutely love him and would be lost without him.  It scares me that he wants to return to school in a few years.  I will miss him terribly and not just because he helps so much but because we enjoy a lot of the same things and it is fun to discuss different shows, sports, and news with him.  Stephen is a very good big brother and helps me tremendously when I need to go to the store or when I have activities or functions with the younger children.  It is especially difficult for him in the apartment and homeschooling.  He often comes up with some fun things to do.  Here are some pictures:   

This is when he decided to put on some armor.  I personally
thinks he looks like an oompa loompa!
This is a fort he created.  There was actually two - the 
one they are in and the one on the bottom bunk.
All created by Stephen for all of them to use.
His latest fun thing to do is to play on xbox live with some of his friends.  The really funny thing is that these friends are back in Ohio.  He met one of them last year and only really started doing this live thing a few months ago.  Since then we have been back and he has met more of them.  How funny!   He does wish his friend Casey was on.  He misses him!  This Friday the youth group that he attends will be moving to Friday night instead of Sunday evenings.  I am hoping that he will get more friends here because of this.  Here's hoping and praying!!!
He is also digging this new card game called Killer Bunnies.  It is a ton of fun!  I still haven't won yet but I persevere!!   

2 comments:

2023 in Pictures