Thursday, April 16, 2009

My sweet Joshua

Joshua is my youngest and he is very very fun!   He enjoys being by himself a lot and can entertain himself very easily.  He likes to play with Abigail but I have noticed that since she can tend to dominate the play she can be frustrating for him.  He likes to play with both his older siblings and each play is different for him.  It is like him being the most popular as they both want to play with him.   He is cute and cuddly.  He loves being with the family and is having a hard time when other plans are made.  For instance, Bill and I were talking about the NJ homeschool conference and Josh overheard and was wondering where I was going.   I tried to reassure him that I would only be gone for several hours as this convention is only about an hour away.   His latest saga is his anger.   He gets extremely angry when things don't go as he planned and he usually ends up throwing something.   Last week he threw his guitar.  Today his books on his shelf were not cooperating so he threw one.  I had him stand in the corner so he could work out his feelings.  He is usually very apologetic and remorseful when it happens.  Take a look at some photos of him:
His guitar practice.  He loves playing!
Playing with Stephen and looking very much like a pumpkin.
Josh and I sharing our new chair and a 1/2.  

If you notice the computers on our laps.  See I told you that computers are very very important here.  You can also see Bill's off to the right side of the photo.  

2 comments:

  1. I just cannot see that sweet little boy getting mad and throwing something....I refuse to believe it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures