Monday, April 27, 2009

Is it a tick?

This will be brief.  I awoke at 6:15 am to these words from Bill, "Pier, can you come see if this is a tick?"   I shot out of bed put on the spectacles and through very tired bleary eyes deduced, "Yup!"  We went scrounging around for almost 15 minutes trying to locate a pair of tweezers, (Let me just say in Ohio I have 3!)  when Bill remembered that his car came with a first aid kit.  And we were victorious in locating tweezers.  (Good thing I was here - he wanted to burn it off!)  I was able to pull it off completely with a little bit of hubby's skin attached!  (Okay, I am getting itchy all over again.)  We were both on the internet trying to decipher what type of tick.  We have determined it to be a wood tick.  So he will be calling doctor's office today to see what they advise.  It is never a dull moment here!  I'll keep you posted.  But a prayer would be much appreciated.  

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures