Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Crazy Tuesday!

I am doing the happy dance as today marked the last crazy Tuesday of the school year!!  Joshua finished his gymnastics, Stephen hung out with a friend, and Abigail had her AWANA awards at night.  The awards night was the culmination for the whole day for me as they had an ice cream sundae social after the looooong awards.  I understand that it is exciting for kids to get awards but it is extremely boring when your kid gets none.  That's right - zilch, zippo, nada!  (She thought everybody would walk away with some type of award.)  My beloved Abigail.  She really was hoping that something would come her way but none did.  I don't know if I should be happy or sad for her.  Happy because she should want to go because it is all about learning bible verses not about how many awards I can take home.  Sad because she did work hard all year and got nothing for it.  (Well I guess I am supposed to tell her that she "got" to know God's word.  I just question how much she really remembers.)   Anyway, I am ecstatic that this day has come!!!!   Below are some photos that captured the day:

Warm-up time at gymnastics
Rings

Trapeze

Caught it!
Waiting for turn!


I had turned the camera over to Bill for the awards as my sinuses were in rare form again.  Needless to say, no photos of Abigail.  He was very nice and did capture photos of friends who received awards but not one shot of my girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures