Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Get together!

Today I enjoyed my day because I was able to spend some time with my friend Barb.  Barb and I have known each other for lots of years but it wasn't until Nashville - earlier this year - that we realized how much alike we really are!   She sent me a text message last night inviting me and the kids for lunch today.  We had to do an early lunch as Joshua had gymnastics today but we were able to squeeze in two hours together.  Yea!!!  It was a nice day too so the kiddos were able to play outside.   They have these marshmallow guns and Stephen was enjoying himself shooting the children!   It was so good that we talked about setting this up for once a week now.  We both are in dire need of support as our kids are going buggo trying to finish up schooling.   

1 comment:

  1. Girl time is sooo important! I wish I was there too, but so glad you got some chattin' done, over tea I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures